- The ability to speak and write in English.
• The ability to use computers.
- English courses from the British Council.
- Courses to use a computer for a period of three months from the New Horizons Centre in Riyadh.
• 2011 lecturer in the Department of Management,College of Business Administration at King Saud University.
• 2008 to 2011 worked as a Lecturer Collaborator in the Department of Management and Marketing the, College of Business Administrationat King Saud University.
• 2008 I worked as a Lecturer Collaboratorin the Department of Management at King Saud UniversityCommunity Services College in Riyadh.
- Master degree in public management , a very good grade, from the College of Business Administration, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Bachelor of Business Administration , from the college of Administrative Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Name: Mashael Eid Alkelabi.
Place of birth: Riyadh.
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS(284) IN ENGLISH.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT (101MANG)IN ENGLISH.
- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR.